- Dog in youth bay must be owned by youth.
- Dog may not be entered in any other event.
- A parent or guardian must accompany youth into pen.
- Youth must handle their own dog.
- Parent/Guardian may not give voice command to dog or handler.
- Parent/Guardian may only speak for youth's safety and after bay time to assist in catching dog.
- Youths must be between 8 - 15 years inclusive
- $50 entry fee
- $30 option
- 100% payback & trophies for 1st - 3rd places
*** OPTION: (YES) _____________ (NO) ______________ ***
Waiver of liability:
Returned checks do not constitute a valid entry fee. The show secretary will
add a collection fee of $25.00 to the amount of each returned check. Entry
fee will not be returned in the event that a dog is absent,is qualified,
excused by veterinarian or judge or barred from competition by
action of the producer. No entry fees will be refunded if the show cannot
open or be completed by reason of riots, civil disturbances, fire, extreme
and/or dangerous weather conditions, an Act of God, public emergency, act
of a public enemy, strikes or any other cause beyond the control of the
producer. The producer, the show secretary, their agents, sub-contractors,
employees, etc., assume no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury
sustained by exhibitors, handlers, or to any of their dogs or property and
further assume no responsibility for injury to children. Children are
the express responsibility of their parents/or guardians while on the show
grounds. All persons attending this dog show hereby waive any claim for
damages against Jake or its affiliates, in the event
a motor vehicle must be entered to rescue Stock, Staff or Competitor.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
***I have read and understand all show rules***
Waiver must be signed by youth & parent/guardian.
1. Youth's name_______________________________________________
1. Youth's Signature__________________________________________
2. Parent/guardian name_______________________________________
2. Parent/guardian signature__________________________________
Mail entry & payment to:
Po Box 1631
Nederland, TX 77627
Total due this class:
Entries Must be postmarked no earlier than February 1st and no later than March 4, 2019
Entries will be accepted up until 8 pm the day prior to the event.
Runs that do not pre-register, will be assessed a $10 per run administrative fee.